Are Fire Pit Grill Grates Included?

The fire pit grill kit does not come with grill grates, so would the grill grates for this project that I need to purchase 18 inches for it to fit? Just wanted to confirm the sizing before working on this first project.

Hi Linh,

I don’t believe the fire pit kit is currently for sale by BrickWood. But I have one, and it does come with grill grates.

I hope they will put it back in their store when supply chain issues are resolved.

I’m not a BrickWood employee, but a volunteer on these forums.

Hope this helps!

Yep! I’ve been reading the forums and have noticed your name pop up with really helpful answers! I had ordered the fire pit kit a few days ago that was on the site, and it states with no grates at this time. So I was just wondering.

I am putting up the flag for @BrickWood because he is BWO and he can tell us what he is currently shipping.

Always glad to help!

1 Like

Hello Gents -

When I sent @bikerbudmatt a Fire Pit Grill Kit, I did include grill grates, but Matt is a BrickWood Forum Jedi, so we sent him the grates as a Thank You…

We don’t include grill grates w/ the Fire Pit Grill Kit as grill grate(s) availability varies… but grill grate sizes are a constant. For example, my personal FPGK grill grates and the FPGK grill grates we sent Matt are no longer available, but similar styles / types are available for purchase. So we stopped supplying grates… lowered the FPGK price and now the FPGK kit includes the (2) stainless steel brackets, Silicon and Free Shipping.

Every BrickWood Ovens Fire Pit Kit Includes:

• 2 Stainless Steel Grill Grate Brackets (304 Grade)
  • 1 Tube of Food Grade High-Temperature Silicone
  • Detailed Installation Instructions
  • FREE FedEx Ground Delivery in Continental US

2 Likes

Oh I got that! I was just wondering what the length of the grill grates were, since the cast iron grill grates vary from 17.5 to 18 to 22. I’m guessing that the grill grates may be 18inches, but I just wanted to double check. Or if you can throw up a Rec, I’d appreciate it!

Now it’s just waiting for the order to ship in before starting :slight_smile:

The beauty of the kit is you can use almost several different grates - all within the 17.5 - 20" length.

My grates and the grates that @bikerbudmatt has are:

19" x 12 1/2"… with a total grilling area of 19" x 25".

2 Likes