Can I use regular house insulation to insulate the oven? The Pink Panther kind?

House insulation is for houses… Oven insulation is for ovens.

The oven insulation we sell is manufactured by Harbison Walker and HeatStop… the big boys of the Ceramic Fiber Blanket & Castable Refractory industry!

While there are several blends and thicknesses of CFB (1" or 2"… 4lb, 6lb, 8lb…), we only stock and sell the 1" x 24" x 25’ - 6lb Inswool by Harbison Walker. This blend is super-thick and provides the most amount of insulation for the least amount of $$$.