Smoker! It’s time

I think it’s time for me to build a good smoker next to my oven. What do you think?

Absolutely. Very happy smoking with my brickwood box! (finishing stone veneer in spring, I swear)

Looks really good. Yes I think I need to get on it. Smoking meat is something hard to do in the oven.

And works great in the box:

1 Like

Man! That looks amazing. Wow! Did you follow the prescribed plans exactly or make any changes?

Making me hungry Adam!

Followed the (very particular) plans as best I could.

I suppose I poured a concrete counter top that I capped it off with, but that’s just a different decoration. No substantive changes.

(and my slab is bigger to accommodate the smoker and pizza oven (future project, will connect them with a counter/work surface))

1 Like

I’ve bought a charcoal smoker 10 Best Charcoal Smokers (Winter 2023) – Reviews & Buying Guide Royal, the second one. lt is Better than any lame gas grill I used, I’m not an expert at grilling but I made some awesome burgers and weenies on this thing, it was easy not to burn the food, and it comes with a Smoker.

That sounds like a good hybrid option, Cassidy. At some point are you thinking of building one?

I suppose it’s a bit bustling, I prefer to buy one.

How is the supply on the hardware for the smoker/grill?

Hi Scott!

Definitely a question for @BrickWood! I don’t work for the company and have not heard whether their supply chain issues have eased.

1 Like

We have very limited stock on hand so please shoot me an email and let me know what you are interested in. We have a lot of projects going on at this time, so I’ve put the BWB on hold for a short-bit… Once we are ready to return, hopefully the cost of metal and shipping have gone down a bit.

Jump on the Contact Us page and send me your Wish List and I’ll send you an invoice of what I have in stock via email.

THX!

Kevin

1 Like